Come play and have a great time. As you might expect, the Rockin’ Kids playground features a multitude of activities and equipment to entertain your child up to age 7 years.
Gallery of Play
OPEN PLAY HOURS:
Walk-In Hours are from Monday-Sunday 10:00am to 5:45pm. Store hours are subject to change due to Private Parties.
Appointment only Private Play time Hours are from 8:00am-10:00am & 6:00pm-8:00pm Monday-Sunday
WALK-INS – OPEN PLAY WITH OTHER CHILDREN:
- $20 for 1 kid
- $30 for 2 kids
- $45 for 3 kids
- $55 for 4 kids
PRIVATE PLAY DEAL:
$89 for 1 hour for 1-4 kids
$99 for 1.5 hours for 1-4 kids
$109 for 2 hours for 1-4 kids
- Extra Kid After 4 Kids: $10
MOM’S GROUP PLAY:
- Mom’s Group Play (5 moms or more): $15 per Kid”
*FREE admission for the parent and/or caregiver
*OPEN PLAY is by Walk-Ins and by Appointment Booking now and is intended for children from crawling to age seven. Open Play is closed to the Public during Parties and Private Play sessions at Rockin’ Kids Play Center.
*A parent and/or caregiver is responsible for watching and supervising each of the children they bring to Rockin’ Kids Play Center.
*Please remember to bring socks, as they are required on the playground!
*For children crawling to age 7 years. We try to stay within these age limits to make it fun and safer for the younger children and to keep the equipment in good condition.
*Open for Walk-Ins, Appointment Bookings and Parties. You can book your private appointments between 8am-10am and 6pm-8pm. Hours may differ.
Rules & Regulations
- We ask that Adults wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Children are not required to wear masks.
- No shoes in play area (please let guest know to bring socks)
- Socks are required to be worn by children and adults on the Play Area Floor (no shoes, no bare feet)
- No gum allowed
- No food or drinks allowed in play area (including no bottles or sippy cups)
- No glass containers
- No rough play allowed
- No sick children, please
- No glitter on clothing, accessories or on other items (including party items)
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult (18 years or older) at all times
- No children may be dropped off at the facility
- No adults on the play equipment
- No adults in or on the bouncer,no adults down the bouncer slides, no toys in the bouncer, no more than 8 people at a time in the bouncer
- No adults allowed on the upper level of the aviator (obstacle structure)
- No adults on the trampoline
- No adults sitting in the ball pit
- Diaper changing only in the restroom (not on play floor or in eating area)
- The use of the Rockin’ Kids Play Center facility is at your own risk
- All injuries must be reported to Rockin’ Kids Play Center personnel immediately. This is also noted on the Release and Waiver Agreement
- No birthday parties without a reservation; no exceptions, please
Rockin Kids is not a daycare and does not claim to be a daycare.
Parent(s)/guardian(s)/caregiver(s) are responsible for supervising their children while they are on the premises.