Come play and have a great time. As you might expect, the Rockin’ Kids playground features a multitude of activities and equipment to entertain your child up to age 7 years.
Simi Valley Play
Gallery of Play
OPEN PLAY HOURS:
- Monday-Saturday – 10:00 am to 5;45 pm
- Sunday – 11:00 am to 5:45 pm
*Book a Private Party /Event (must be booked at least 2 weeks prior to date of Party /Event) and, Rockin’ Kids Play Center will stay open later than 5:45 pm!
OPEN PLAY FEES:
- 1st Child $12.00
- Additional Child $10.00
- Under 12 Months $5.00
- Five Play Pass $50.00 (never expires)
- Groups of 5 or More $10.00 each child
*FREE admission for the parent and/or caregiver
*OPEN PLAY is All Day Play (you are allowed to enter and re-enter as many times during the same day as you desire as long as there are no Private Parties) and is intended for children from crawling to age six. Open Play is closed to the Public during Private Parties at Rockin’ Kids Play Center.
*A parent and/or caregiver is responsible for watching and supervising each of the children they bring to Rockin’ Kids Play Center.
*Please remember to bring socks, as they are required on the playground!
*For children crawling to age 6 years. We try to stay within these age limits to make it fun and safer for the younger children and to keep the equipment in good condition.
*Last 45 minutes of day is $6.00 for children over 12 months and remains $5.00 for children under 12 months.
Rules & Regulations
- No shoes in play area (please let guest know to bring socks)
- Socks are required to be worn by children and adults on the Play Area Floor (no shoes, no bare feet)
- No gum allowed
- No food or drinks allowed in play area (including no bottles or sippy cups)
- No glass containers
- No rough play allowed
- No sick children, please
- No glitter on clothing, accessories or on other items (including party items)
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult (18 years or older) at all times
- No children may be dropped off at the facility
- No adults on the play equipment
- No adults in or on the bouncer,no adults down the bouncer slides, no toys in the bouncer, no more than 8 people at a time in the bouncer
- No adults allowed on the upper level of the aviator (obstacle structure)
- No adults on the trampoline
- No adults sitting in the ball pit
- Diaper changing only in the restroom (not on play floor or in eating area)
- The use of the Rockin’ Kids Play Center facility is at your own risk
- All injuries must be reported to Rockin’ Kids Play Center personnel immediately. This is also noted on the Release and Waiver Agreement
- No birthday parties without a reservation; no exceptions, please
Rockin Kids is not a daycare and does not claim to be a daycare.
Parent(s)/guardian(s)/caregiver(s) are responsible for supervising their children while they are on the premises.